Huffing...

Wow. I can't believe it. There was a perfectly amazing blog entry almost complete. It detailed about my perfect Latte spilling onto everything by my perfect son. Apparently this blogger thing doesn't automatically save drafts like wordpress did. Hmm.

Recently I have been noticing the eternal things around me. It seems that things are becoming so black and white around me, and sometimes the fallout is heartbreaking. Other times it is so victorious. God has been answering prayers in amazing ways.

Devotions have been difficult. I would like to be able to pray and read at the same time...right now they are being compartmentalized. I end up praying when I am nursing her, and reading Scripture during breakfast. Hopefully I will begin blogging in earnest. I think that I put too much pressure on myself. I need to remember that my blog is an outlet for me to encourage as best as I can. Since God has blessed me so much, anything about my life is an encouragement in a way! Also just to 'pen' my thoughts, in a way that is faster, and more editable than a journal...though I am contemplating doing that as well.

I am still stunned that a beautiful blog entry disappeared. Sorry Kari!

Comments

  1. Amazing. That exact thing happened to me when I was typing my last blog. Half way done with perfection when my computer decided it was time to shut down. "I love technology." It is too much to have a perfect blog and a perfect latte in one day. Poor you.

    You are my best friend. And I love your new blog header. And you can set blogger to automatically save your blog, but I don't remember how. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does automatically save, but sometimes it has issues...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review