13 means new beginnings...

God was gracious, darling Hannah turned, and was born safely and easily at my midwife's. This Wednesday will mark the thirteenth week into my adventure as a mother of three. The transition itself presented unique challenges. On the one hand, things aren't that much harder because I already possessed a practical understanding of scheduling multiple variables. I remembered that adding a new baby meant that everything takes 30 minutes longer, but I forgot how difficult lack of sleep is to my general abilities. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks along, all the darlings were stricken with a terrible cold that lasted around three weeks. Then we got healthy, then sick again, I had a couple two day migraines, I haven't been getting up on time, etc.

I have this delightfully planned routine that is even up on my refrigerator, but I am sabotaging myself by not going to bed on time. This week that changes! If  I get enough sleep during the night, I won't have to sleep during nap time, so I can do internet stuff then, rather than late at night when the children are in bed. Hannah has been sleeping through the night (until 5:00ish), so that hurdle has been crossed. I am going to force myself to do things (like blog, badly written or not, and practice piano, whether the dishes are done or not) that I need to do as a discipline. This Starts TONIGHT!

Have a lovely evening! I am going to go read to my children and put them to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review