Keep on Truckin'

I am now nineteen weeks along! So thankful for this little life that God is sustaining inside of me. We are slowly getting back into the swing of things, and I am having to calm down about the state of things. I am SO tired.

My midwife says that it will take a little bit of time to regain my stamina after being on bedrest. This last week I was able to go on some walks. I have been mostly making dinner, and have even washed some dishes! School with Gabriel is going...but just at a rustier pace than I would prefer.

In other news, my kids argue about what apologist/pastor to listen to (Gabriel prefers John MacArthur, and Abigail adamantly defends James White), and we are working on being kind to each other. Hannah is able to say a few more words, which are adorable. I love my family, and am so thankful for them.

Please pray that I won't get too overwhelmed and stressed about everything. I love all you Aunties who remember me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review