Quick Check In

Here I am, sitting in a local coffee shop, drinking coffee, writing, calling, organizing, being. My sweet husband is home with my darlings, which allows me this hour and a half break. This week has been great! I have been rising early, seeking my God first, making my household a generally pleasant place to be. We started schooling again this week, so Gabriel and Abigail are loving that, and Hannah is not. She thinks it ridiculous that attention be focused anywhere else.

Tonight I have to fold laundry to keep up on that challenge, make dinner, tidy up before some boys come over to hear the doctrine of God as presented in the scriptures elaborated upon by Nate. Time to Go!

Comments

  1. YOU BLOG!
    This makes me happy.
    I'm sorry for being a neglectful blogsister. (Can that be a thing? I'm not sure we need it since we're ... actually... sisters....)
    But since blog is practically a fake made up word, I can do it too.
    Anyway. All that to say, sorry I assumed you had never started blogging again. From here on out I will be a faithful BlogCheckerAccountabilityPersonage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review