And 30 packs a punch


So, last Saturday I turned 30. And vomited. Because I had the flu. Just like last year on my birthday. Yes, it makes me feel fragmented. And headachy. Back to normal sentences.

There were some similarities to last year, such as my husband sympathetically joining me in this illness, leaving us both weak and tired. Thankfully, there were also differences, such as not being hospitalized due to preterm labor being brought on by said illness. While I was thankful for this, I really struggled with missing church! This particular flu has hit both my littles, making the total of missed sermons 3! I am so excited to be able to fellowship this coming Sunday.

As far as goals go, I did achieve running three miles without stopping prior to December 1st, which shocks me. In fact, I am so shocked that I have nothing more to say about it. Except that today, owing to illness, 10 days between runs, and general malaise, I was only able to do a mile and a half, then a quarter. Bleh.

My 15 minute plan is going well! My laundry challenge….not so much. More on those later. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review