Things Pile Up

Remember the great Laundry Challenge? Well, unlike the Great Breakfast Challenge (which perhaps should be renamed "Breakfast: Accomplished-Sometimes Twice"), it remains an elusive, un-achieved goal. Perhaps I should rename it "Clean Clothes Confronted"- no, in actuality the dirty clothes are being confronted - and put through quite an ordeal. It isn't only them being agitated over this. The good thing about the word 'confrontation' is that it  puts me into a more aggressive planning mode. I know what I need to do. Get a better system.

Right now I have two baskets. One for clean, one for dirty. I run three types of loads: darks, lights, and towels with bleach. My single basket overflows before there is enough to run one of these loads. This makes me look and feel more behind than I am. Tomorrow I am going out....

The good news is that last week I was great until Wednesday. Then I never folded Thursday's until Friday....you get the picture. Right now I am wondering if the bedding  I cleaned and put back on the bed can count as today's load....Good Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maddi Runkles: A Divergent View

Hello World

Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Home-School Families: A Review